Was today the day they were having the meeting concerning the new baseball and softball fields and track? If so I guess I missed it...lol.
Was today the day they were having the meeting concerning the new baseball and softball fields and track? If so I guess I missed it...lol.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
I may be mistaken, but I think its at 7:00 this evening.
it is...7 pm at the middle school
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Heard where the proposed complex would be located? I have heard several different locations.
actually right through my mom's office...she'll be there tonight
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
And where would that be?
While they're at it, how 'bout they get us some air conditioning down at Coeburn HellSchool?
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Bookmarks